27 January, 2020
SaleHoo Reviews: Read Customer Service Reviews
E-commerce is a fantastic form of internet marketing. There are many options available as far as selling goes, and it’s not too difficult to find a product which has significant demand. However, there is a problem with the overall model. Finding a wholesale supplier or drop shipper can be very difficult.
The main reason for this is that most e-commerce mediums aren’t very easy to use. Sure, you can contact suppliers, but there is no way to tell which ones are actually decent.
This means that it takes some serious trial-and-error to get the right supplier. When you’re counting on your supplier to deliver products exactly when you need them, these errors can be extremely costly and can destroy your business.
Salehoo is a place to find the best wholesale suppliers, drop shippers and liquidators in ANY niche! Whether you’re selling on eBay or your own e-commerce websites, you need reliable, trusted suppliers like Salehoo can provide and in this review I’ll explain why Salehoo is the best wholesale directory!
What is Unique about Salehoo?
Unlike other similar tools available online, Salehoo does not sell products related to dropshipping. Instead, they provide a huge list of thousands of genuine suppliers.
Each of the 8,000 suppliers available is hand-picked by the team behind Salehoo. Each of these suppliers is more than willing to do business with you. There are a total of 1.5 million products offered by these suppliers, and this number continues to grow day by day.
Another unique aspect about Salehoo is the community section, where you can get answers to all your questions and share your knowledge with other fellow sellers who are in need of your advice.
You can also build long-term relationships with other sellers from all over the world or even partnerships. There are over 100,000 retailers currently members of the community, and this number is on the rise.
How Does it Work?
This program is extremely easy to follow and use. All you need to do is to register at this link https://www.salehoo.com and you will gain complete access to the community, suppliers list, and other features & products.
Additionally, you will also get a bonus tool that will help you kick off your online money-making business. The great news about this program is that anyone can join, regardless of previous experience, age or accomplishments.
The instructional training center gives you precious insights on how to market your products on eBay without failing. You will also learn how to avoid scams, how to dropship and how to get involved in joint ventures.
What do You Get with Salehoo?
- Salehoo gives you the best bang for your buck, so you can be sure that you keep your profits high, and your problems low.
- Get access to a variety of suppliers who offer goods like electronics, clothing, and many other things that sell well on auction sites and even retail sites! Salehoo takes the guesswork out of finding out who is a good seller and who will just take your money
- Salehoo gives you valuable tools that will show you the best items to sell at the right time. If you know anything about marketing, you know just how valuable this kind of information can be. Different times of the month will have different items trending, so no more lost money to unwanted auctions.
- A friendly community that’s there to help you learn so you can get the most out of Salehoo. Instead of relying on unsteady support like many other drop shippers, you can get questions and help when you need it from a friendly community of sellers just like you.
There are many positive aspects of this product that make it stand out of the crowd. Here are 5 notable pros of Salehoo
- Helpful & Extremely Friendly: everything connected to Salehoo is user-friendly. The staff is very attentive to each user, trying to solve their problems in a timely manner, while the platform is user-friendly.
- Free Training: the training at Salehoo is 100% free and extremely professional. Here you have the assurance that you will be taught by the best. From dealing with taxes from your sales to finding the right niche for your needs, you’ve got your back covered by the professionals from Salehoo. Their team totals 29 smart people, most of them from New Zealand.
- 8,000 Honest Sources: no other tool available today is able to offer so many trustworthy manufacturers, importers, wholesalers, drop shippers and liquidators. The suppliers are efficient and dependable. Before choosing a certain supplier or wholesaler, you will have to go through a complex verification process to make sure you will get along just fine with your future partner.
- Explore all tools & features risk-free: one of the best things about Salehoo is that it gives you the option to explore all their services without any money investment. Moreover, if you decide to invest money and after 15 days you decide to withdraw, your investment will be fully reimbursed.
- Useful forum: the forum (or the community) is an extremely efficient tool to improve your marketing skills and find new opportunities for your business. The forum could prove a life-saving tool for your dropshipping business.
- No ability to sort out companies: Salehoo offers limited search capabilities. You can’t find companies after country or speed of processing orders.
- Improper expectations: not all retailers of those 8,000 offer great margins. You might be able to save 20% on your retail price, but that’s a tough margin to work with.
The Bottom Line
Salehoo is definitely a great marketing tool, connecting retailers with suppliers in a safe and thriving environment. I have tried this online wholesale directory and found it to be genuine, extremely useful and very easy to work with.
Therefore I strongly recommend Salehoo to any online retailer or affiliate marketer looking to sell products on eBay or on other similar websites.